At ViacomCBS Networks Africa our employees are our biggest assets. We look for the brightest to join our unique culture whose foundation is based on people empowerment, where they can be authentically themselves and deliver their greatest work.
Our vision has always been to develop content and experience for audiences that not only entertain and showcase the best of African music and entertainment but also serve to socially empower audiences in Africa and around the world. As Africans, we have to keep living the mission of showing a “Re-imagined Africa” to the world.
At ViacomCBS Networks Africa, we know that good ideas come from everywhere and that all of our diverse personalities and experiences are crucial to our individual and collective success.
We look forward to welcoming you to our family whose Africa re-imagined vision is a quest to share our continent’s powerful story to the world.
- Students must be in their final year of studies (Production, Marketing or other relevant/media related qualification).
- An average of 65% and over for the years of study already completed is required.
- The candidate should be a balanced, self-motivated individual demonstrating leadership qualities with an interest in media and broadcasting.
- The successful candidate will be a person who has the potential to become an effective Producer, Marketing or Digital Media Marketer at ViacomCBS Networks Africa.
- The successful candidate will sign a 12 month contract.
- Completed CV
- A letter motivating why the student should be the Intern at ViacomCBS Networks Africa
- A certified copy of your identity document
- At least two letters of reference